Roger Sterling: ‘Mad Men”s comedic relief, TV’s most immature old man (after Charlie Sheen), and the ultimate “BAMF.” He has a lot of flaws, complexities, and his character’s arcs bring up some of the show’s most poignant observations on the purpose of life itself. But let’s not focus on Sterling’s spiritual journey, his failure as a husband and a father, or his overly-produced memoirs. Instead, let’s take a step back and learn how to live life to the fullest from the ultimate partying master.
1. No matter what side of the bed you wake up on, always stay jolly.
2. The second the office gets boring…
3. Just toss a few oranges (as one does)…
4. And invite a few people over.
5. You can hold onto your drink without spilling it while doing almost anything.
6. A glass (or twelve) a day keeps the doctor away.
7. Some might find you a little strange, but keep doing your own thing.
8. Remember, you may be strange, but you’re not the strangest one in the room.
9. You don’t need too many drugs or alcohol to come up with great one-liners.
10. There’s always an opportunity to have twice the fun.